About the Role
The Supahands workforce consists of crowdsourced individuals from around the globe who work part-time and remotely on data labelling projects available via our product platform. Our workforce of annotators is a diverse group of people from different countries with different language capabilities.
The machine learning and artificial intelligence industry is growing by leaps and bounds. This means that Supahands’ clients will be increasingly more sophisticated in their technology. To remain competitive, Supahands has been building the infrastructure that would enable our community of 70,000 data annotators to be at par with the expectations of our clients. As a Community Manager, your role is vital to Supahands’ success as you will conceptualize development programs to upskill the workforce and increase the quality of their output. To succeed in this role, you will need to track and understand the overall quality of output across different parts of the project lifecycle.
This role is very much the enabler of Supahands’ vision as the more skilled the workforce is, the better-equipped Supahands will be to deliver challenging and complex projects, thus accelerating the accessibility of AI to the world.
- Develop and conduct training curriculums, coaching, and knowledge assessments for both the new and existing pool of Data Annotators, with the objective to achieve consistent quality and speed of delivery.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify areas for improvement, share data and insights, propose and drive innovative solutions to scale learning effectiveness and SupaAgents’ performance.
- Responsible for coordination of all training and quality assurance improvement initiatives.
- Accountable for training and quality development as well as day-to-day management, monitoring and improvement initiatives.
- Support the Delivery and Demand Generation team by communicating performance opportunities, supply status, performance reporting and addressing quality issues with action plans.
- Collaborate with Strategic Engagement Specialist to drive team engagement and build a strong culture within the Data Annotators through a focus on training.
Requirements and Skills
- 5 - 8 years of experience developing and delivering training curriculum for technically dense products/ projects in a concise, consumable and actionable manner.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Strong training /accreditation program design experience.
- Experience in conducting analysis and evaluation supporting training teams.
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate results to management and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to engage stakeholders of all levels effectively. Other languages are a bonus.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in a fast-paced startup.
- Written and/or verbal communication skills other than English.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Damansara Heights.