About the role
Supahands’ software engineer mission is simple - to create the most accessible AI tools to help accelerate AI adoption for everyone in the world. You will work collaboratively alongside our team of Product Managers, Designers and other engineers to deliver a great product. In teams, you will work on specific projects critical to Supahands’ needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and the business grow and evolve.
This role is suitable for fresh graduates or individuals with 1-2 years of software development experience. You will join our product and engineering team at an early stage. We are growing, so there are lots to do and even more to learn! We foster a culture of intellectual curiosity and high engineering standards with a strong emphasis on best practices. We avoid micromanagement and use the OKR method to set goals and empower engineers.
We want to work with great engineers who are self-starters, versatile and curious to take on new challenges. So if you are eager to learn, driven to build amazing products and enjoy being part of a growing and innovative team, join us!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in tandem with the engineering team.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions and workflow challenges.
- Work with product managers to define use cases, and develop methodology and benchmarks to evaluate different approaches.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in any of the following: web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, systems/security software development
- Experience developing accessible technologies
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Bonus points if you have
- Have worked with microservice and serverless architecture
- Familiar and have experience with AWS technologies and services
- Have worked with AI/ML products and from a similar industry