About the Role
As a Software Engineer at Supahands the mission is simple - to create the most accessible AI tools to help accelerate AI adoption for everyone in the world. You will report to the CTO and be working alongside the existing Front-End and Back-End Engineers and Product Designer to deliver a great product. You will join our product and engineering team at an early stage. We are growing, so there are lots to do and even more to learn! If you are eager to learn, driven to build amazing products, and enjoy being a part of a small, versatile and innovative team, join us as a Software Engineer!
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work with product managers and engineers to ship experiments and build features.
- Produce and maintain our system to the highest standard.
- Contribute to our product roadmap and choose what you want to work on.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate engineering best practices.
You Should Come With
- Your work quality should be such that it is reviewed with the occasional need for material direction or implementation changes.
- Your tech capabilities should be at the level where following existing patterns and approaches within the Supahands code base should be easy for you.
- You should be fully capable of delivering code based on clearly defined and scoped feature requirements or solving clearly defined problems.
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages/frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Django, Nodejs, ASP.NET MVP, Spring, React, Angular, VueJS, EmberJs.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Convenience with trying/learning new technology and frameworks.
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Experience with continuous deployment, continuous integration and testing frameworks.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Python.
- Have worked with microservice architecture.
- Have worked with serverless architecture.
- Familiarity and experience with AWS technologies and services.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Salary and Bonus.
- Participate in an open, creative and innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.