About the role
The Senior Client Success Specialist is one of the main points of contact between the client and Supahands’ internal team.
You will be an advocate for our clients and work closely with the Client Success and Delivery team to quickly and efficiently identify, solve, or properly direct clients’ questions and concerns. This role reports to the Client Success Lead.
This role is ideal for creative, analytical, and strategic thinkers who enjoy diving into data and research to discover business insights. and wish to be rewarded for improving business outcomes and creating a world-class client experience while having the opportunity to gain valuable international experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.
Your key metrics are successful client retention and growth, but your daily joy will come from turning people into raving fans of Supahands.
- Work one-on-one with managed solutions clients, guiding them through the client journey and building strong relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the project plan and outcomes are delivered on time and contribute to the client’s success.
- Advocate for the business goals of clients and anticipate how to meet those goals—and how they will change over time.
- Increase client retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Design and optimize the client onboarding process, working closely with other teams to ensure a smooth and quick realization of first value.
- Represent the voice of the customer by reporting customer experience feedback along with recommended enhancements to business leaders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Work with the Client Success Lead to build out the customer onboarding plan.
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen product proficiency.
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 3 years of customer-facing work experience e.g. sales, customer service, customer support.
- Strong business acumen paired with quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, spoken, and written communication skills. An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time-management skills. Takes the lead on projects while juggling other tasks.
- Must thrive in dynamic and hybrid environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- A technology savvy individual who can adapt to rapidly changing tools and technologies.
- Possess an international perspective and cultural awareness.
Bonus if you have:
- Prior experience in a SaaS business is a bonus.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Travel opportunities to new and existing markets.
- To be pushed and encouraged to constantly excel.
- To be supported with your ideas.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- A tiered salary, commission and bonus structure to match seniority and experience.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.