About the role
As a Project Associate - Korean Language Specialist, you will work on the Supahands data annotation platform, alongside our Business Project Managers to deliver high quality data labelling projects to our clients around the world. You will be playing a part in helping our clients train machine learning models used in robotics and search optimisation algorithms for e-commerce. With projects carried out in English and in Korean, you will need to be fluent or have native or near-native English and Korean language proficiency.
This is a contract role with a minimum contract period of 2 months with at least 24 working hours a week between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role is only open to candidates in Malaysia.
Please note that although this is a remote position, it is different to working from home as a SupaAgent, which you can apply for here.
- Contribute to setting up project tasks and guidelines.
- Conduct detailed quality checks to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Assist our diverse team of SupaAgents with their problems and/or questions via our internal communication platform.
- Ensure all project administration tasks are completed in accordance with client and internal processes and governance.
- Provide general support to the Business Project Manager and carrying out other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
You should come with
- Good spoken and written English and native or near-native Korean language proficiency.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Fast learner, self-driven and results-oriented, doing what it takes to meet targets.
- High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with efficient time management skills, able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
- Resourceful and consistently looking for and attempting different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy, excellent internet research and navigation skills, high proficiency with spreadsheets, and typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm). Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or any other professional degree.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.