About the role
As a Project Associate, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to ensure client projects proceed efficiently and profitably, whilst working across a wide range of projects. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and working closely with a team of Project Managers. Daily tasks include database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, document formatting, content moderation as well as other general tasks. Ideally, you should possess strong organisational skills, high attention to detail, follow instructions well and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
This is NOT a remote position. Minimum contract period of 4 months with at least 24 working hours a week and the working hours are from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Execute project tasks.
- Conduct detailed quality checks.
- Assist remote team members with their problems and/or questions via our internal communication platform
- Ensure all project administration tasks are completed in accordance with customer and internal processes and governance.
- Provide general support to the Business Project Manager and carrying out other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
You should come with
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Fast learner, self-driven and results oriented, doing what it takes to meet targets.
- High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with efficient time management skills, able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
- Resourceful and consistently looking for and attempting different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
- Good spoken and written English. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage!
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including telephone manners and manners in general!
- Tech savvy, excellent internet research and navigation skills, high proficiency with spreadsheets, and typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm). Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or any other professional degree.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.