About the Role
The Product Manager's mission at Supahands is simple - to create the most accessible AI tools to help accelerate AI adoption for everyone in the world.
Product Management at Supahands is a hands-on role, we are responsible for defining and building experiences that will enable all user of our three-sided marketplace to have a successful and exceptional experience.
We work with Design, Engineering, Data Science, and other internal teams to decide what products we build and why we build them. We are the glue that unites all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision.
- Deliver products that reflect uniquely Supahands perspective on accelerating the development of AI.
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Deeply know the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team.
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems.
- Scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta and after full release.
You Should Come With
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing up documentation or hunting down the root cause of a user's frustration.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You love taking on complex challenges and finding new ways to solve problems.
- You can communicate with empathy and exceptional precision.
- You are interested to be technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience working in high-growth start-ups.
- Experience in programming languages/frameworks.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Salary and Bonus.
- Participate in an open, creative and innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.