About the role
As a Product intern at Supahands, your north star is to put people first. We are looking for candidates who thrive on ambiguity and constant change. You are someone who can analyse complex problems with pace and precision. You’re also a pace-setter who prefers to listen first, rather than speak without cause.
Following your Product onboarding, you will be given ownership of smaller (but no less significant) problems to solve. You will be mentored and coached but never micromanaged.
Our goal is for you to complete your internship with a deeper understanding of what it means to be a Product Manager in a Tech company. And of course, get meaningful work experience to chart your future career in Product and/or Tech.
You will be mentored by one of our Product team leads and work alongside the rest of the Tech team. You will also assist Product Managers in daily collaborative tasks with other adjacent teams like BizOps and Demand Generation.
All applicants are required to complete a Product challenge.
The minimum internship period is three months.
- Assist Product Managers with the ideation, technical development and launch of new products/product features
- Help our Product team drive product development with our team of Product Managers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Designers
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Be efficient and emphatic in an ever-changing environment where there are no ‘set rules’ to problem solving 💡
- Continuously present your work for feedback within the Product team and iterate your processes based on user feedback
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- SupaInterns are offered an allowance!
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.