About the role
As a Product Designer at Supahands, your north star is to add meaning and value to the user experience of our products.
Following your Product Design onboarding, you will be given ownership of smaller (but no less significant) problems to solve. You will be mentored and coached but never micromanaged.
You are someone who is looking for a meaningful and purpose-driven career in Design. Your every day will be about delivering the best experience and value to our end-users. You should design with humility, empathy and a deep understanding of human-centred design. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive.
You will be mentored by our Product Design Lead and work alongside the rest of the Tech team (Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers).
Applicants are required to submit their portfolios.
- Create and design solutions for rapid testing in low fidelity based on primary and/or secondary research insights
- Communicate complex ideas, goals and problems in a clear and concise manner
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the design and development process
- Employ design tools to solve and communicate user flows and interactions
- Work closely and collaboratively with other Product Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Engineers, Business Operations Managers/Associates, Product Marketing and Community Managers.
Requirements and skills
User Experience Design
- Use human-centered design methods to contextualise work
- Able to think through user problems systematically
- Make design decisions that are user-driven and informed by data
- Able to routinely request for constructive feedback without prompt
- Maintain an iterative, fast-paced workflow
User Interface Design
- A strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- An appreciation for symmetry and white space in screen real estate
- Able to follow design principles and style guides set up by the Design team
- Able to mock up design decisions with precision and detail
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Xd are essential
Bonus points if you have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We value individuals who are able to confidently communicate complex ideas and/or problems in a manner that is digestible for the layman
- An innate curiosity for people, especially how they behave and experience things (online and offline)
- Demonstrable practice of human-centred design principles in former/current projects
- The ability to look at large amounts of qualitative data and derive actionable insights i.e. from user interviews, observations, transcripts, diaries etc.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Salary and Bonus.
- Participate in an open, creative and innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.