About the role
The People Operations team or POps team is on a mission to make Supahands the best place to work in the region. We are dedicated to finding exceptional people, developing them and making sure they are well cared for during their stay at Supahands.
As a People Operations Specialist you’ll be involved in multiple areas of the people operations function from talent acquisition, people development to team engagement. You’ll work closely with department team leads to meet their hiring needs, collaborate with the Head of POps to strategise and design ways to attract, develop and retain talent, making Supahands an employer of choice.
In a multifaceted role, you’ll be at the forefront representing Supahands and you’ll also work behind the scenes making a significant impact on the people you support at Supahands. We manage a variety of simultaneous projects which requires the ability to multitask and communicate effectively across all levels.
- Lead the end-to-end talent acquisition process from requirements gathering, creating job descriptions to negotiations and onboarding.
- Identify, design and implement strategies and opportunities across various aspects of the People function (employer branding, hiring, onboarding, developing, motivating and organising work) in order to to showcase Supahands as a top place to work.
- Make data driven decisions to support and propose solutions to improve HR policies and processes to optimise employee experience.
- Drive company culture and values through organising company-wide activities.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2-4 years of HR/ People experience.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of complex strategy discussions.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organisational change.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in organisational design, performance management, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, employee engagement, talent development/ management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition.
- Experience in design thinking framework.