About the role
As a People Operations SupaIntern, you will have a meaningful impact on the overall wellbeing of our Supahands family. You will work alongside our People Operations Specialist and Human Resources Manager on an array of tasks including employee engagement and talent acquisition.
Do you have a genuine interest to explore a career in Human Resources and are you driven enough to go the extra mile? Then this role is for you!
The minimum internship period is three months.
- Support the People Operations Team with day-to-day and ad hoc tasks.
- Act as a culture champion by organising employee engagement activities.
- Participate in the talent acquisition process by conducting pre-interview screenings and coordinating face-to-face interviews.
- Attend to job applications and enquiries while proactively contacting potential candidates.
- Contribute to implementing new processes and policies and developing existing ones.
- Ideate and generate content to increase engagement externally.
You should come with
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong interpersonal skills.
- A fast learner who makes an effort to learn something new every day.
- Approachable and enthusiastic about connecting with people.
- Analytical and research-oriented; able to identify process improvements and make data-driven decisions.
- Impeccable organisational and planning to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Recently graduated or currently pursuing the final year of your Bachelor’s degree.
Bonus if you have
- Previous Human Resource related work experience.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- SupaInterns are offered an allowance!
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.