About the role
The Supahands workforce consists of crowdsourced individuals from around the world who work part time and remotely on data labelling projects available via our platform. This workforce, whom we call our SupaAgents, is a diverse group of people from different countries with different language capabilities.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing and expanding our pool of SupaAgents. We are looking for someone who is a marketer, storyteller, social media strategist and problem-solver.
- Own and drive the strategic growth of the SupaAgent pool.
- Build, execute and manage a mix of strategies to effectively attract SupaAgent applications from different countries and with different language capabilities;
- Analyse each stage of the SupaAgent recruitment funnel through capturing and evaluating the impact and results of the strategies employed;
- Use data (both qualitative and quantitative) to drive decisions to iterate and improve processes;
- Demonstrate good understanding of the conversion rates for each stage of the SupaAgent recruitment funnel by measuring and tracking the required metrics;
- Identify areas for improvement in the recruitment funnel e.g. removing friction in the SupaAgent application journey.
You should come with
- 3-5 years working experience in growth marketing/user acquisition, preferably in a fast paced tech startup.
- Experience in search engine marketing would be a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to engage stakeholders of all levels effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a mindset for breaking down complex problems and making data driven decisions.
- Strong organisational skills with a growth mindset to cope with changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic and creative thinking but also the ability to execute.
- A highly motivated self starter who is detail oriented, highly thorough and passionate about growing a community.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.