About the role
As a Demand Generation Intern, you will get exposure to the different areas of the team including Sales Development and Product Marketing. This role is perfect for those who are seeking to learn about the strategic and tactical aspects of Demand Generation, especially in a B2B tech company. You will report to the Head of Demand Generation but will get the chance to work with everyone in the team.
The minimum internship period is three months.
- Sharpen your skills in Demand Generation by participating in team strategy and planning sessions.
- Support the team in its ongoing campaign efforts through tasks like research, copywriting, sales enablement and planning. Don’t worry, we will be providing you with a ton of training and support to ensure that you can do well!
- Dive into the numbers and improve your analytical skills by learning about different Martech and Salestech tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, and many more.
- Be really proactive and get yourself involved in as many activities and projects as possible - this doesn’t even need to be restricted to just the tasks that Demand Generation is working on.
You should come with
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- An analytical mind that loves asking “why”.
- A go-getter attitude that doesn’t let failure get in their way.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to look beyond Google for the right answers.
- Hunger to learn and absorb as much knowledge and growth as possible.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- SupaInterns are offered an allowance!
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.