About the role
As a Content Marketing Manager at Supahands, your main goal will be to build awareness and trust in the business through a variety of content channels. You will report to the Head of Demand Generation and work alongside our Product, Engineering and Sales teams to understand how our products serve our clients. If you are an expert in content distribution, optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Content will form one of the most crucial components of the Demand Generation team and you’ll be trusted to build a strategy that can encourage more inbound traffic for the organization.
- Build, experiment and execute a content-centric strategy with a core purpose of driving demand and awareness of Supahands’ product offerings.
- Curate consistent and compelling content across different channels while maintaining alignment with our products/services, company’s growth, and direction.
- Optimize our existing content and manage distribution channels to expand our reach to our target audience.
- Run experimental content-related campaigns, analyze their performance and employ data-driven decision making to continuously improve our content strategy.
- Manage a team of freelance content producers to build a pipeline of various content types.
- Measure the performance of content across different channels and optimize the strategy accordingly.
You should come with
- At least 4 years of work experience ideally in content strategy.
- Familiarity with tools including Google Analytics, ahrefs, BuzzSumo, Google Trends.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- A keen ear for opportunities to generate content ideas from different sources.
- A natural interest and curiosity in technology.
- The ability to adapt to an agile environment that is growing exponentially.
Bonus points if you have
- Technical and applicable knowledge of SEO.
- Experience marketing or selling to technical personas (developers, data scientists etc.).
- Experience communicating and working closely with a tech team.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.