About the role
As a Client Success Intern at Supahands, the mission is simple - create the best client experience to help accelerate AI adoption for everyone in the world. You will report to the Client Success Manager and work alongside the Client Success Specialists to provide industry and client insights and process improvements, so that we can deliver the desired outcomes for our clients. You will join our client success team at an early stage. We are growing, so there is lots to do and even more to learn!
We are a small, versatile, and innovative team. If you are eager to grow and highly driven to build amazing products, join us as a Client Success Intern!
The minimum internship period is three months.
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for innovation and expansion.
- Work with Client Success Managers to identify patterns in client data and use those patterns to inform client success strategies (engagement & transformation).
- Support client success strategy and planning sessions.
- Analyze and track utilization and SLA numbers (Speed, Scalability, Accuracy) and create monthly reports.
- Identify opportunities and areas of improvement in terms of client retention and expansion initiatives.
- Contribute to our client success operations and play a part in shaping the way the team works.
You should come with
- Resourcefulness in conducting industry and client research.
- Curiosity and confidence in working with numbers/data to derive insights.
- High proficiency in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel for data analysis and visualization.
- Detail and process-oriented to optimize client success operations based on clearly defined goals.
- Confidence in learning new technology and frameworks.
- Great communication skills to clearly articulate insights and challenges.
- High quality of work that requires minimal revisions and the occasional need for material direction.
- Currently pursuing a degree or equivalent in a social science field e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Sociology, History, etc. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Bonus if you have
- Experience working with a startup.
- Familiarity with applications of AI, particularly computer vision and natural language processing.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- SupaInterns are offered an allowance!
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.