About the role
As a Client Success Associate, your role is to be the main point of contact between the client and Supahands' internal team, playing a key role in materialization of the clients success plans and creating client advocates of the Supahands experience.
This role is ideal for creative, analytical, and strategic thinkers who enjoy diving into data and research to discover business insights, and wish to be rewarded for improving business outcomes and creating a world-class client experience while having the opportunity to gain valuable international experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.
- Work one-on-one with clients, guiding them through the client journey and fostering a positive connection.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the project plan and outcomes are delivered on time and contributes to the client’s success.
- Advocate for the business goals of clients and anticipate how to meet those goals—and how they will change over time.
- Analyze and track utilization and SLA numbers (Speed, Scalability, Accuracy) and create monthly/quarterly reports for the clients.
- Work with Client Success Managers to identify trends and patterns in client data and use those patterns to inform success and expansion strategies.
- Managing reconciliations, invoicing and payments.
- Design and optimize the client onboarding process, working closely with other teams to ensure a smooth and quick realization of first value
- Prepare NPS survey, collect feedback, and create NPS reports;
- Communicating client feedback to drive process improvement initiatives for the team to optimise output and results
You should come with
- Experience in business development and sales.
- Genuine sense of curiosity.
- Fearless attitude towards networking and prospecting.
- Eagerness to meet new people and build relationships.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- A high sense of pride in the sales profession and an aptitude to learn.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Results focused.
Bonus if you have:
- Previous experience in B2B enterprise sales and/or Client Success.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Travel opportunities to new and existing markets.
- To be pushed and encouraged to constantly excel.
- To be supported with your ideas.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- A tiered salary, commission and bonus structure to match seniority and experience.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.