About the Role
The Delivery team has two key responsibilities - to build the platform business and execute data labelling projects smoothly.
As a Business Analyst Intern, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and energized individuals to implement strategies to position Supahands as a key player in the industry. You will be working in an agile environment that places high emphasis on growth and learning, particularly on the job. You will also have access to leaders so that you can accelerate your growth as well.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be agile, experimental and data-driven. Given that Supahands operates like a start-up, you will find yourself with ample opportunities to contribute to the establishment of the success of our platform, explore and experiment.
The minimum internship period is three months.
- Understand the strategy that Supahands is deploying and conduct relevant research and data analysis.
- Work with the core Supply team and liaise with other departments to build the ecosystem of a thriving community of data annotators.
- Translate strategies and research findings into documentations and case studies, both of which will be used to formulate initiatives.
- Project administration and management.
Requirements and Skills
- Final year students and Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- A go-getter and “can do” attitude.
- Independent and not afraid to ask questions or challenge approaches.
- Self motivated and eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone, learn and adapt.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or Google’s equivalent (Docs, Sheets and Slides).
Bonus points if you have
- Experience conducting data analysis on Excel.
- Experience using Python, Tableau, R or other coding/business analytic software.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- SupaInterns are offered an allowance!
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Damansara Heights.