About the role
As a BizOps Intern you will be responsible for coordinating and executing projects within Business Operations. You will be closely involved in the end to end process of project management, working closely with the Business Operation Managers and Lead to ensure the highest standard of project delivery and day to day operations.
The minimum internship period is three months.
- Project administration
- Conduct quality check and assurances
- SupaAgent communication and support when necessary
- Work closely with managers to formulate standards, improvement and development plans, and execute work processes for daily operations
- Data analysis and evaluation for internal process improvements
Requirements and skills (You Should Come With)
- Fresh grads or students encouraged to apply
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- A go getter
- Independent and not afraid to ask questions
- Organised and detailed oriented
- Self motivated and has an eagerness to learn
- Willingness to learn & ability to adapt is a big plus
- Fast learner, driven and reliable
- “Can do” Attitude – Regardless of what roadblocks or difficulties that might arise in the course of the day, to take an open-minded approach to working around them
- Effective communicator – verbal and written
Bonus if you have
- Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese written or reading skills
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment.
- SupaInterns are offered an allowance!
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.