About the Role
As a Business Operations Analyst, your high quality and efficiency is vital to Supahands’ growth and business. You will be closely involved in the set up of client projects and work jointly with Business Project Managers to ensure the highest standard of project delivery and day-to-day operations. You will be responsible for helping maintain project quality, delivery and speed, whilst working closely with the Business Operations Manager.
- Project administration.
- Formulate standards & execute work processes for daily operations.
- To develop an understanding of Supahands’ process, systems, products and how to use them to drive positive and efficient outcomes to clients.
- Monitor, forecast and make recommendations on client project delivery.
- Conducting quality checks & assurances.
- SupaAgent communication and support.
- Ensuring all project administration tasks are completed and in accordance with client and internal processes and governance.
- Work closely and provide support to Business Project Managers to ensure project requirements and deliverables are met.
- Participate in cross functional projects within the team to drive process improvements or to share knowledge.
You Should Come With
- 1-2 years’ working experience, however fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese would be a plus).
- A highly organised and detail oriented mindset.
- Self motivated and has an eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to learn & ability to adapt is a big plus.
- Fast learner, driven and reliable.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with efficient time management skills, able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
- “Can do” Attitude – Regardless of what roadblocks or difficulties that might arise in the course of the day, to take an open-minded approach to working around them.
- Team player able to work with external parties and own team.
- Effective communicator – verbal and written.
- Innovative and willing to provide ideas.
- Good proficiency with G Suite applications.
- Enjoy problem solving and are results oriented.
- A strong affinity for critical thinking and hands-on execution.
- Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or any other professional degree.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Salary and Bonus.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.