About the role
As a Business Developer, your role will be crucial to the growth of Supahands and demands a high work ethic, an incredible attitude and a problem-solver mindset. Your number one goal is to acquire new clients through a combination of prospecting techniques leveraging off your network and business contacts. To succeed in this role, you need to be driven and a great communicator. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Acquire new business regionally.
- Identify opportunities in new business verticals and locations.
- Build and manage relationships with Supahands clients and business partners.
- Contribute and work together with the marketing and operations team to ensure alignment in the business strategy.
- Follow up ruthlessly on opportunities and achieving monthly sales targets.
You should come with
- Experience in business development and sales.
- Genuine sense of curiosity.
- Fearless attitude towards networking and prospecting.
- Eagerness to meet new people and build relationships.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- A high sense of pride in the sales profession and an aptitude to learn.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Results focused.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience in B2B enterprise sales and/or Client Success.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting AI enablement companies.
- Travel opportunities to new and existing markets.
- To be pushed and encouraged to constantly excel.
- To be supported with your ideas.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- A tiered salary, commission and bonus structure to match seniority and experience.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.