About the Role
As an integral member of the Supahands community management team (known as the SupaAgent Hub), you will be one of the South East Asian pioneers in this upcoming and exciting industry. Take part in developing the operations and implementation strategy for community processes, platforms, and tools. Make a tangible impact on the business as well as individual community members’ lives.
Our community, called SupaAgents, is an elite global online workforce that includes all walks of life. You can read more about them on our blog!
- Work cross-functionally to translate community insights into tangible improvements across the company.
- Create innovative and scalable processes to engage other teams to participate in community-led initiatives.
- Handle community support requests from the other departments.
- Manage, review, track, and improve administrative processes.
- Community accounts: activating, deactivating, troubleshooting.
- Update internal and external documentation.
- Support team members in other activities as needed.
You Should Come With
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to engage stakeholders of all levels effectively.
- A knack for looking at a process and figuring out a way to improve it.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets.
- An analytical mind, results oriented, and data driven.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities, always making the most of resources to meet deliverables.
- Resourcefulness and a can-do attitude, requiring minimal hand-holding.
- Empathy and a passion for empowering people and adding value to community members' lives.
- 1-2 years working experience.
Bonus If You Have:
- Previous working experience that involves managing a community.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting internet brands.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South.